eheat, inc. Georgetown Kentucky Review

Envi High-Efficiency Whole Room Plug-In Electric Panel Heater (HH1012T) I wanted to bring to your attention that the unit from the above referenced order overheated and nearly caused a fire in my 6-year old daughters room this morning (01/26/2018) just before 4 A.M EST. She awakened to a strong odor and then awakened her mother and I. We immediately determined that the smell was coming from this unit. I quickly removed after also noticing that it was extremely hot. Upon removal from the wall the unit had left significant scorch marks that would have most assuredly caused a house fire if it had not been discovered. The issue seems to have centered directly around and behind the power button. We also immediately removed our second unit from our home. Upon researching this issue I have located other complaints and photos of the same unit with fires that started in the exact same area. We had used this unit with no issues since 2015 and found it to be a very reliable product that met our supplemental needs. I can not however continue to use this product considering the consequences that may have occurred.

22955 Tomball Parkway Tomball, Texas United States

Cooling & Ventilation, Heating

Share Review:
Yes it is. Based on the user review published on, it is strongly advised to avoid eheat, inc. Georgetown Kentucky Review in any dealing and transaction.
Not really. In spite of the review published here, there has been no response from eheat, inc. Georgetown Kentucky Review. Lack of accountability is a major factor in determining trust.
Because unlike, other websites get paid to remove negative reviews and replace them with fake positive ones.
eheat, inc. Georgetown Kentucky Review is rated 1 out of 5 based on the reviews submitted by our users and is marked as POOR.
Never trust websites which offer a shady ‘advocacy package’ to businesses. Search for relevant reviews on Ripoff Report and Pissed Consumer to see more unbiased reviews.